Forums
The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.miupanel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: μPanel (http://www.miupanel.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product Registration and Initial Configuration (http://www.miupanel.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" (/showthread.php?tid=24)

The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - krishna9012 - 01-30-2016

I am following the steps indicated in the product registration and initial configuration.  I could see the miupanel with the serial number miupanel_0002fe61 and was able to connect my iPad to this wifi channel. Then followed the steps and currently the iPad display is sitting on "Registering the product Please wail" with a rotating circle for the past one hour.

I powered up the adapter with the Arduino uno board with Rx and Tx not connected only the 5v and ground on the adapter are connected.

Did I do something wrong?  How long does it take to register?

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - Technomaker - 01-30-2016

Hi,
To register a couple of seconds are enough . During that step, your iPad have to be connected to another WiFi (or cellular data network) which gives you internet access. So, it is recommended disconnecting the iPad from the miupanel WiFi in this step.

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - awarren.darwin - 04-18-2016

I've recently upgraded my module's firmware and have set up a password for the new WiFi connection that was created. The uPanel app is running on my Android phone. When I click the "register" link it comes up with the message "Alert - Your product can no be registered". I've rebooted the phone, tried connecting to my home WiFi connection (which I've verified is connected to the Internet) and tried registering without being connected to any WiFi connection. In each case I get the "Alert - Your product can no be registered" message. Any ideas how I can resolve this? For instance, should I delete the app from my phone and download it again?

Thanks - Alan

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - SCF Electronics - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 11:38 AM)awarren.darwin Wrote: I've recently upgraded my module's firmware and have set up a password for the new WiFi connection that was created. The uPanel app is running on my Android phone. When I click the "register" link it comes up with the message "Alert - Your product can no be registered". I've rebooted the phone, tried connecting to my home WiFi connection (which I've verified is connected to the Internet) and tried registering without being connected to any WiFi connection. In each case I get the "Alert - Your product can no be registered" message. Any ideas how I can resolve this? For instance, should I delete the app from my phone and download it again?

Thanks - Alan

Alan,

some modules have to be enabled for the registration after the upgrade process. Now you should be able to register your product.

Regards

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - awarren.darwin - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 02:11 PM)SCF Electronics Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 11:38 AM)awarren.darwin Wrote: I've recently upgraded my module's firmware and have set up a password for the new WiFi connection that was created. The uPanel app is running on my Android phone. When I click the "register" link it comes up with the message "Alert - Your product can no be registered". I've rebooted the phone, tried connecting to my home WiFi connection (which I've verified is connected to the Internet) and tried registering without being connected to any WiFi connection. In each case I get the "Alert - Your product can no be registered" message. Any ideas how I can resolve this? For instance, should I delete the app from my phone and download it again?

Thanks - Alan

Alan,

some modules have to be enabled for the registration after the upgrade process. Now you should be able to register your product.

Regards

Now it works - thank you.

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - mrboss - 06-08-2016

Hi,
I'd upgraded my panel to last firmware.
Now I'm blocked to registering procedure.
I use it in my home automation system.
How to register it again?

The serial is 020347e6.
Many tnx for any support...

RE: The display stays on "Registering product please wait" - SCF Electronics - 06-08-2016

Hi Mrboss,

you upgraded from the old version 2 to the last one and a manual intervention on the cloud was necessary to finalise the firmware upgrade procedure. Please remove the module from the App and repeat the registration process. Now it should work properly. Don't forget to connect to Internet to complete the registration.